Go swimming with Nuffield Health - Terms & Conditions
1.This reward is only available to Sky customers who have successfully joined Sky VIP.
2.This reward entitles you to one application for up to two tickets (unless we say otherwise) per Exclusive Event per household (your household is the billing address for your Sky account). Events will be held across England, Scotland and Wales (see Exclusive Events in the Sky VIP section of the My Sky app for exact details of which events tickets are available (tickets)).
3.This reward offers tickets which provide entry to the stated event only. Travel, accommodation, food and drink, spending money or any other hospitality are not included as part of this reward (unless we say otherwise).
4. Tickets depend on availability and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served or ballot basis. Ballot tickets will generally be used where the demand vastly exceeds the supply. Every customer can apply for one entry into the ballot, and once the event date has closed, winners will be randomly selected. The My Sky app will state whether or not tickets for a specific event will be provided on a first-come, first-served or ballot basis. A maximum of one event per calendar month can be awarded for first-come, first-served events.
5. To make sure all Sky VIP customers can benefit from this reward equally, ticket applications depend on our ‘Fair Use’ policy.
6. Some events have an age restriction which we will tell you about during the application process.
7. For some events, we may give priority booking access based on Sky VIP tier. If you are eligible for this, we will tell you in the relevant Sky VIP section of the My Sky app.
8. By applying for tickets, we will treat you as accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to keep to them.
9. To apply for tickets, you will need to register your details, confirm your email address and contact telephone number, choose your event and the number of tickets you are applying for and then tap ‘Book’ (for first-come, first-served ) or ‘Enter’ for ballot events.. Check the details are correct and then tap ‘Confirm’.
10. If you are successful in getting tickets on a first-come, first-served basis, you will see confirmation on screen immediately and we will send you email confirmation soon after. For tickets provided on a ballot basis, once the entry date for an event has closed, winners will be selected randomly by a computer generated draw from all eligible entries received during the promotional period. If you are successful, we will contact you by email to let you know you’ve won, with a link to your e-ticket.
11. Having tickets does not guarantee entry. Not everyone who is successful in getting tickets will go, so we have to over-issue tickets to compensate for these no-shows.
12. When we confirm that your application for tickets has been successful, we will also confirm how and when you will receive your tickets.
a. If you have to collect tickets at the event venue, you will be told where to go and you must provide a valid photo ID; orb. Any tickets sent by post will be posted to the address you gave during the ticket application process. In some cases, you may need to sign for delivery; or c. We will send tickets by email to the email address you gave during the ticket application process. d. The Sky customer or their nominated recipient and their guests may have to provide a valid photo ID at the event venue before you are allowed in.
13. If tickets offered on a first-come, first-served basis are fully booked for a specific event, you may have the option to add yourself to a waiting list. If someone cancels, we will let you know as soon as possible if tickets become available (in some cases, this may be at short notice). If you are on the waiting list, we will contact people in order of application, at the email address they gave during the ticket application process. We cannot guarantee you will get tickets if you are on the waiting list.
14. If you are successful in getting tickets but want to cancel, you can do this at any time before the event by clicking on ‘My bookings’ within the Sky VIP section of the My Sky app and choosing the event and the number of tickets you want to cancel. We want Sky VIP to be fair for everyone, so we reserve the right to restrict access to events for a period of time for those Sky VIP members who fail to cancel when they’re unable to attend events that they’ve booked.
15. Anyone going to an event must keep to any age restrictions which apply to the event for which you have tickets. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
16. Tickets are for your personal use only by the Sky customer or their nominated recipient. They must not email tickets, offer them as a prize or transfer them. They must also not distribute personal login details, passwords or tickets or photocopy or print multiple tickets.
17. The Sky customer or their nominated recipient and their guests must keep to:a. all separate terms and conditions on which the tickets are issued by the relevant rights holder and if there is any difference between their terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these will take priority; b. health-and-safety information given to you at any time by the employees of the event venue or other authority on the day; and c. all laws which apply.
18. The Sky customer or their nominated recipient must not sell tickets under any circumstances.
19. We will use any information we collect from you as part of the ticket application process to provide the tickets. We may pass your details on to other organisations so they can provide and deliver the tickets and to help with the event.
20. We do not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay in you sending your application for tickets or us receiving it. Proof of applying for tickets is not proof we received your application.
21. There is no cash alternative to the reward, and the tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
22. By entering this promotion, if you are successful, we may publish or make available your surname, county and winning entry. You can object to this publication or ask for less information to be published or made available by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the “Contact us” link on the Sky website. If you have objected, the we may still be required to provide information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required.
23. We can substitute the tickets for a reward of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
24. Apart from causing death or personal injury arising from negligence or in respect of fraud and as far as allowed by law, we and our associated companies and agents will not have any responsibility for your enjoyment of an event or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the event which are beyond our control. We are also not responsible for any act or failure to act of any supplier.
25. If an event is cancelled, changed, postponed or relocated, we may allocate tickets to the next similar event in the nearest venue. We will not give any form of compensation, financial or otherwise.
26. The event organiser or the event venue can refuse admission. If there is a dispute, the venue manager’s decision is final.
27. If you have any special accessibility requirements, you will need to book tickets using the standard process. When you receive confirmation that you have been allocated tickets, contact us at email@example.com to let us know your needs. We can then contact the event venue to check accessibility and let you know. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
28. If you need someone to accompany you because of an accessibility or disability need, they will also need a ticket and you must book this in the usual way and within the usual ticket allocation limit as set out above.
29. We will not be liable for any tickets which you are eligible for that do not reach you for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
30. Our decision is final. We will not correspond with you if you disagree. If you do not keep to these terms and conditions, any tickets will not be valid.
31. We may refuse any ticket or make it invalid if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have broken these terms and conditions or if you or your guests or anyone authorised by you or your guests, acts in a way towards us, other people at the event, Sky staff which we reasonably consider to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If we do this, we can give the tickets to someone else.
32. This reward, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.
33. The Promoter is Sky UK Limited (“we”/”us”/”our”) (registered number 02906991) of Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD. Rewards for customers in the Republic of Ireland are given by Sky Ireland Limited (registered number 547787) of Fifth Floor, One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4.